Announcement: Predoctoral Positions Available
Two predoctoral positions are available with a starting date of July 1, 2016, and one with a starting date of Sept 1, 2016. We welcome applications for these positions from candidates who must be citizens or permanent US residents.
These predoctoral slots will be restricted to doctoral candidates who have completed year 1of PiBS in good standing and whose work addresses the fields related to the grant, that is, metabolism, endocrinology, and obesity.
Preliminary applications are due Feb 15 and should include:
- The application form (word doc)
- The candidate’s C.V.
- A 1 page description of the project to be written by the candidate
- A one paragraph statement of his/her future plans in science
- A letter of support from the mentor that provides evidence of adequate independent funding to support the proposed research and a mentoring plan
- The applicants graduate school transcript (unofficial OK)
We will review applications and invite the most meritorious applicants to present a 10 minute talk for further evaluation by a subcommittee.
For additional information about this T32 please direct any questions to:
Paul F Pilch: email@example.com
Susan K Fried firstname.lastname@example.org
Neil B Ruderman email@example.com
Please email the requested material to: Tracey West ( firstname.lastname@example.org)